4L65RR Manumatic System Details:
- 4L65E-600 trans. Rated at 600 Ft-Lbs. of torque and frequent upshifts/downshifts. Rated for street tires not slicks.
- Twist Machine MuscleDrive™ Torque Converter with heavy duty lock-up clutch.
- HGM Compushift II Transmission Controller.
- HGM Compushift On Board Display / Tuner.
- Twist RR Advanced TCU Calibration.
- Twist Machine Shrifter® Paddle Shifter.
- 1 Year Warranty on Transmission.
- 2 Year Warranty on Controller.
- Lifetime Warranty on Paddle Shifter.
Great strides have been made in bringing manumatic technology to the world of hot rods. We can input shifts manually from the steering wheel, fine tune transmission function, and control engine/transmission coupling electronically and through advanced torque converter design. It all works extremely well, but we want more.
1) Just how fast can the 4L series of transmission be made to shift?
2) Can shift predictability be improved?
3) Can coupling efficiency be employed to benefit vehicle dynamics in road racing and auto-X environments?
4) Can all of this be achieved without sacrificing reliability?
The 4L65RR Manumatic System answers and addresses all of these questions through the use of hardcore components combined with custom blueprinting and calibration. Just as with custom race engines, blueprinting and calibration are as important as parts selection. And just as with engines, mass produced units might be very good, but nothing compares to a precisely hand built and tested product. For those who insist on the best possible multi-purpose street, strip, autocross, and road race transmission for a hot rod application, the sum total is worth more than the parts.
- Master Overhaul Kit with Alto Hardened Kolene Steels
- Raybestos Gen II Racing Frictions Filter
- New 28 Element Input Sprag
- High Capacity Upgraded Pump Assembly
- New Hardened Pump Rings
- New 10 Vane Pump Rotor
- New Vanes
- 0.500 Boost Valve
- Pressure Regulator Valve
- Updated Boost Valve
- Transgo Reprogramming Shift Kit with Shift Command
- Bushing Kit
- New Thrust Washers
- Complete Torrington Bearing Kit
- Heavy Duty Hardened Sun Shell
- Heavy Duty Expanded Capacity Input Drum with Reinforcing Sleeve
- High Rev Spring Kit
- Heavy Duty 5 Pinion Front and Rear Planetary Gear Set with Sun Gear
- 300M Hardened Output Shaft
- 300M Hardened Reaction Shaft and Hub
- Super Hold 4th Servo
- Corvette Servo
- Wide Carbon-Fiber 2-4 Band
- New Valve Body Spacer Plate
- New Shift Solenoids
- New EPC Solenoid
- New PWM Solenoid
- New 3/2 Solenoid
- New Manifold Pressure Switch
- New Internal Wiring Harness W/New TCC Solenoid
- New Electronic Speed Sensor
Please order by phone. A 50% deposit will be charged at the time of order. Balance will be charged at time of shipment. Shipping charges are additional FOB Weatherford, TX. There is no core charge. Each system is custom tailored to your exact vehicle specifications and personal driving preferences. You will be contacted via phone and email to collect calibration data. Please allow 4 to 6 weeks for production.